This trendy free-standing wine cooler is just what the doctor ordered if you're looking for a unit that can store reds and whites separately. This technologically-advanced model can hold and chill up to 38 bottles of your favourite brands and comes with two separate compartments which can be independently controlled when it comes to the temperature setting. This allows you to store your white wine at one specific temperature and your reds and roses at another. Both compartments can be easily programmed anywhere between 41°F and 64°F (5°C and 18°C) and the bright white LED thermostat can easily be monitored the through the classy tempered-glass door. Elegance is added to the unit with the stylish stainless-steel frame and stainless-steel wire shelving units. Your cherished wine collection is brightly lit by chic white LED lighting system which allows you to see exactly which bottle of wine you're reaching for and shuns the use of a warm incandescent bulb. This esteemed appliance also features a towel bar style door handle and comes with a handy reversible door swing which enables you to adjust it for either left or right-hand opening. The 4 cubic-foot wine cooler also comes with an 18-month warranty on parts and labour for peace of mind and offers convenient in-home service.
- Keep up to 38 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Two separate, independently controlled temperature zones for red and white storage
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 41F - 64F (5C-18C)
- Our frost free, fan forced cooling system provides a more consistent internal temperature than an automatic defrost system
- Precise digital thermostat with LED display allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door
- Themostat reverts to the last temperature setting after a power outage and includes temperatue and door ajar alarms
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient white LEDs
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.