- The Most Powerful Cleaning in its Class driven by PowerWash® cycle The PowerWash® cycle drives the Most Powerful Cleaning in its class for this washer. (Based on cleaning score of 16-lb load, among leading top load brands, 4.0-4.4 cu. ft. capacity agitator washers, PowerWash® cycle vs. comparable cycles.)
- PowerWash® Agitator The PowerWash® agitator tackles any load size with both efficient, concentrated cleaning to fight stubborn stains and robust wash action to help break up messes.
- Extra-Large 4.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity Move mountains of laundry with extra-large 4.2 cu. ft. capacity.
- Deep Water Wash Option Add more water with the Deep Water Wash Option. The extra water works with the PowerWash® agitator to effectively break up and rinse away crusted-on messes.
- Auto Sensing Option Fight everyday stubborn stains with the Auto Sensing option, which adjusts the water level for each load to provide efficient, concentrated cleaning.
- Deep Rinse Option Thoroughly clean clothes and rinse away excess detergent and fabric softener with the Deep Rinse option. Four extra rinse options, both with or without fabric softener, ensure the ultimate clean for every load.
- PowerWash® Cycle The PowerWash® cycle features a combination of more wash action and heated water to drive powerful cleaning.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology Maytag® Commercial Technology features high-performance, commercial-grade parts, including a 2X Life tested drive system and commercial springs built to last.
- American Pride We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty On The Direct Drive Motor And Wash Basket We don't just tell you a Maytag® washer will get your clothes clean for years: we confidently back our washers with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.