Sleek, stunning design, a best-in-class freshness system, and innovative features are designed to keep your food fresher longer.
- FarmFresh System™ has four innovative freshness technologies designed to work together to keep your food fresh up to 3x longer.* Close The revolutionary FarmFresh System™ > The all-new FarmFresh System™ combines four innovative technologies designed to take food preservation to the next level, while minimizing food waste: VitaFreshPro™, FreshProtect™, AirFresh® Filter, and MultiAirFlow™.
- VitaFreshPro™ automatically balances both temperature and humidity levels based on the food setting. VitaFreshPro™ An industry first, VitaFreshPro™ automatically balances BOTH temperature and humidity. From produce to meats to cheeses, pre-programmed settings calibrate the optimal environment, removing the guesswork from food storage.
- Evenly circulate cool, fresh air to maintain consistent temperatures with MultiAirFlow™ Air Circulation Consistency with MultiAirFlow™. With MultiAirFlow™, evenly circulate cool, fresh air to maintain consistent temperatures throughout the entire fridge cavity, from door bins to back corners.
- Remotely monitor and control your refrigerator with the Home Connect™ app. Close Master your day with Home Connect™ > The Home Connect™ app allows you to remotely monitor and control your Bosch refrigerator from your smartphone or tablet. Control the temperature, adjust lighting, run diagnostics, for ultimate convenience. Connected refrigerators from Bosch are designed to give you peace of mind, customization, and simplification.
- Energy Star® Qualified for Energy Efficiency. ENERGY STAR® ENERGY STAR® qualified for year round energy efficiency.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.